Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Overnight


I did enjoy the overnight. It was fun and my favorite part was the homeroom Olympics. I liked the Olympics the most because even if you were not doing any of the games you could still talk to your friends that were in your home room. What I didn’t like about the Olympics was that I didn’t get to run in the speed relay. I didn’t like the game with the globe that we tossed around. Something that would have been better is if you had to climb something in the Olympics like the fastest person to climb to the top of a rope and back down wins for their homeroom. Also it would be better if you switched the movie and something where you move around so that people will not be falling asleep at the end.

no date

I remember picking Daniel up from the overnight. I think I had to be there at something like 6:00 in the morning. I always liked to pick Daniel up from school. Always the first moment I'd see him, I'd think, "There's my boy!" This particular time, I knew he didn't have his glasses so I knew I was going to have to find him because unless I was close enough, he wasn't going to see me. So, I made my way in though the crowd of parents on the outside and then students on the inside and was looking around. He hadn't seen me come in so my first glance of him was from the back. Still, being my Daniel, I knew it was him. He was tired on the way home but had had fun. I don't remember anything very specific of our conversation, but it was enough for me to know that he had indeed had a good time and that he had good friends at school.

No comments: