Friday, August 10, 2012

If I Were a Snake


I would want to be a snake because they are awesome. I would want to be a snake because they don’t live really long and they can climb trees. They look awesome, they are predators mostly and the stuff that does eat snakes if it attacked me I would just bite it then inject it with poison. I would like to be a very poisonous snake not just any normal one so I would want to be something like a cobra or another type of snake that is poisonous. If I was a snake I would slither around then get into someone’s house and then into their bedroom and seriously freak them out and then get out of the house as soon and as fast as I could so that I would not be killed or put in a fish tank or anything like that where I would sit there forever and be bored.

Written 11/1/10

I knew there were some pictures of snakes around somewhere. Here are a couple of them. They were both taken May 22, 2010, in the garden.



Isn't he (or she) pretty?

No comments: