Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Snow Days vs. Summer

I would rather have snow days and get out of school later in the summer. I would rather have snow days because they are fun and sometimes it’s nice to have a day off of school. I don’t really mind if school goes into the summer because I don’t usually do anything really exciting and if the school year is extended I will still have time during the rest of the summer to do it. When the school has snow days I get extra time, to finish my homework and more time to work on any project I have to finish. I get to sleep in instead of waking up at five-thirty in the morning making breakfast and going outside to wait for the bus to get there. All I do during the summer most of the time is stay at home and watch my little brothers and sister which is not fun at all.

Written 1/26/11

Some summer and snow day pictures.

Joseph and Daniel June 6, 2009, at Comet Pond.

Daniel, Cedric, Seth, Laura and Amena looking at/for salamanders at Comet Pond June 6, 2009.

Daniel chillin' at Comet Pond June 6, 2009.

Daniel making a hole June 6, 2009, at Comet Pond. 

A creation in the back field (and Amena at the edge) January 23, 2010.
Daniel helped with construction.


The same creation and Amena.


Laura, Seth, Amena, Joseph, Joanna, Cedric and Daniel January 23, 2010.
Not the best but pretty indicative of life.


Amena, Daniel and Jonathan horsing around January 27, 2010.


 This one isn't a snow day or a summer day but I couldn't resist putting it in because it's so Daniel.

Daniel being Daniel May 8, 2010 (before braces).

No comments: