Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Anything (the actual title given by Daniel)

I am so bored right now. I have nothing to do except write so I am writing about how bored I am. I am bored because I am at school. I am in my least favorite subject in school, I am bored and I will be bored until I am not bored which means that I will be bored until I leave this boring school and go to the bus. Even though the bus ride home is boring. On the bus all I do is stare out the window and watch the cars, houses and trees flash by for almost an hour. Then I finally get off the boring bus at my bus stop. Run home. Then do my boring homework which takes me anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. Next I do things such as bring in wood, start the fire, and then either go outside, play a video game, or play a board/card game. Most people would say, “what a boring life.”

Written 3/16/11

No pictures today. I think they would ruin the boring theme.

No comments: