Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rich Addition (or What I Would Do with His Money)


I would add someone who is very rich. I would want to add that person to my family so that he would give me some of the money. If the rich person didn’t share some of the money with me I would say no way you’re not part of this family any more. Then with the money I would buy stuff like a very nice four wheeler or dirt bike. If there was enough money I would go on vacation to one of those places where you can dive in the ocean or a sea where there is coral reefs and stuff like that. I think it would be cool to go diving on a coral reef because you would get to see all the different kinds of coral and fish which I think would be awesome. Then I would buy an awesome car so that when I get a driver’s license I would already have a good car then I would save the rest of the money for when I need it.

Written 11/18/10

No comments: