Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day Seven

Day Seven was productive. It saw Amena's dress as complete as possible (I need hooks and eyes and red seam binding and I'm making the belts when the dresses are done because I need black interfacing for them) and hanging in her closet. Laura's dress saw much progress and could quite possibly be done sans the belt by the end of today. I also would like to have Katie's pattern done by the end of today.

I like to draw the sewing lines on the side I'll be sewing--makes it easier for my visual brain.

It does look different. Lots of sputum; probably good you can't really see it.


We will see how that goes as I think I finally figured out that I have bronchitis. All the symptoms fit and guess what I should be doing to combat it? Rest and reduce stress. Yeah. You can probably guess how that's going to go over.

On the mannequin at end of day. It really was end of day. After 11:00. So why the heck am I up now? It's 5:59 and I've been up for more than half an hour.

Up close on the inside of the lining. Good thing it's the lining, eh? That right side (left in the picture) looks like I did a terrible job with the iron.
Speaking on the iron, I need to go wake it up so I can use it and get to work. Joanna and I are going shopping for the rest of the necessary items for finishing up these dresses and getting hers going. I guess I shouldn't stress too much, really. We do have two and a half weeks and barring any unusual circumstances. Knock on wood. 

No comments: