Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Halted, Phew!


A pile of white.

We have to eat, too, so I made bread in the middle of everything. Here it is just formed into balls and ready to rise.

The white thread covers the seam allowances I cut off the day before and there are a few black threads that were the basting.

Skirt pinned to the bodice.

I almost forgot to finish the sleeve seams. They look a lot better like this than they did before.

A look through the sleeve.

Looks kind of lifeless here, I think.

A meeting of the seams. Too bad this will be covered with lace when it's all done.

And the bread all done. I was going to give you a screen shot from what I was watching while sewing but didn't get it saved. Too bad, I think it was good. It almost had to be since it was from The Fellowship of the Rings. The only problem is that today I don't have a good reason to have The Two Towers playing.

No comments: