Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Bus

I think the bus right is pretty much the same except now I have to walk to the bus stop instead of going to the end of the driveway and the ride is longer. I think it's very stupid that they don't make good french-fries anymore. I don't like taking all my books for all my classes everywhere. I don't use my locker because it's too much work to open it. I liked Friday because I did not get very much homework. I don't like writing unless it's just a little bit at a time. I like math and social studies the most. Actually my favorite subject is lunch. I don't like it when we get a ton of homework. I like when I go to lunch because I don't have to work, no homework, and I can talk to my friends. I don't like that I don't have some classes with friends. But I think over all it's kind of boring.

The first entry in Daniel's 7th Grade Journal, written 9/10/2010

No comments: