Monday, November 28, 2011

The Egg

I was asleep in my bed one night. It was very dark outside then all of the sudden I heard a knock on the front door. I got up, picked up my flashlight and went to my bedroom door then I made my way down the stairs. At first when I opened the door I thought it was another dead rat that our cat had left there. Then when I shined my light on it I realized that it was shaped like a huge egg. I picked the object up and went back to my room closing the doors quietly so that I wouldn’t wake my parents up. Then I fell asleep again. The next morning I had completely forgot about the egg so I got up, ate breakfast and went to the bus stop. After school I went to put my pack in my room. As I put it down, I saw the egg and remembered what had happened the night before so I got a hammer and cracked the egg. It was empty.

Written by Daniel on 9/17/2010

No comments: