Thursday, September 27, 2012

Upcoming Elections

Paul sent me an email yesterday which basically consisted of the text you will find at this link: http://blogs.christianpost.com/the-connecting-link/dems-welcome-muslims-prohibit-christian-hospitalty-in-charlotte-11861/

It isn't just that one link. You can find it at many different ones which leads me to believe there may be some truth to it. Not only that, but it just seems to follow what has been trickling down through the news.

Quite frankly, I will be very glad when this election is over. I hate election years to begin with because there is so much mudslinging and, quite frankly, noone is ever as good as they try to portrey themselves. This one is particularly bad because people seem to be so polarized over the issues. It does not have to be one way or the other. There can be some compromise. In fact, there should be some compromise.

I will admit that I am not an Obama supporter. I do not agree with the whole Obama care issue. I do not agree that we needed out national debt to be added to or that we needed to stimulus package. That said, do I think Romeny would be better? Well, I don't know. I know people who know him and say he's a really nice guy. I'm sure there are people who know people who know Obama and say he's a really nice guy.

I wish that we could just lay out the qualifications and the track records of those who are running and let people decide. Campaignes are just a load of crap being flung out at the public for us to wade through. They are meant to target groups of people and that, I believe, is a form of racism.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

No comments: