Saturday, July 14, 2012

Million Dollars

More writings from Daniel’s 7th grade time capsule composition book dated 10/4/10:

If I had a million dollars, I would give it to people who needed it for food. I would give it to people who need food because I would have to be one of the people who don’t know what they are going to be able to eat or don’t know if they are going to eat at all that day. Then with a little bit of the million dollars I would donate to science or something like it because I think some of the things they invent are kind of cool and save a bunch of people a lot of money. Then with the last little bit I would put in a metal box and bury it somewhere because some time in the future someone would find it and would be all excited about it and would be able to use it on something they wanted.

No comments: