Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Gift


This happens to be the first thing I read in Daniel's book.
12/2/2010
If I could give someone a gift I would give it to my mom. I would give her more time because she is always saying she doesn’t have enough time to do something. If I gave her more time she would be able to do more stuff and get more things done like helping someone with something they need help with. With the extra time she would probably get a lot more stuff done and she would have more time to do something she wants to do. I chose to give a gift to my mom and the gift is time because she says she does not have enough time to get all the things done that she wants to do. If I actually gave more time to my mom I think she would react by being happier and getting more things that need to be done done and spending more time doing things she enjoys doing.

No comments: